"After eight" Colour Candy
Whose interior isn’t craving for a sweet pop of colour? When we looked at our “misprints” and left over paint, we knew what to do! This artwork is part of a series of handmade and unique collages are the result of careful colour curated experiments. We just love to let colours speak to each other in dialogue or even clash and have a little fight.
In our new “Colour Candy” collages you will discover the most tasty colour mixes and moods. Just to name a few, can you spot the lazy greys, happy neons, classy burgundy and deep greens, moody mauves?
Good luck trying not to bite into these little colour boosters! Enjoy selecting wall candy that makes you happy. As always, send us a message if you could use some advice in finding a great colour match for your interior.
Colour collage (with frame)
- Size: 25x30 cm
- Paper cut outs made from leftover monoprints and acrylic paint
- Framed, with coloured passepartout and custom spray painted frame, covered with a great quality plexiglas
- When you come up and close with the artwork, you see the structures in the paint and the traces of our making process
- Signed by hand on the back, indicating it is an original and handmade piece
- Packaged with love and mailed to you in a solid box
- Free shipping to the Netherlands and the rest of Europe